Prime

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Interesting Twists and Turns along the way

Quickie Update, Let me start of with the positives

I went on a wonderful cruise from 9/18-9/23. I had a blast..... Ahhh I miss the ship, room service and hanging with my friends and the best part..... I did not get sick not even once.
Image result for Carnival SpendorImage result for cruise to cayman islands

I did however have some swelling walking around in the sun but not much....a nice pedicure onboard and elevating my feet fixed that.

Now for the Baby




Now for the Not so great News.

I received the call to do a Fetal Echo next week with the Pediatric Cardiologist. They were not able to get good shots of my little one at the Level II ultrasound. I am nervous but I will not allow the negative thoughts to win.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...