Prime

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Game On, CD 5 & Day 3 of Stims

4/17/2017


The last few days have been a whirlwind.
Let me start by saying that AF ( Aunt Flow) came on late Wednesday night so Cycle Day 1 was Thursday that had me running around trying to get baselines to start this cycle. Keep in mind it was not only good Friday but my R/E would be closed early for the holiday so I was freaking out. Wondering if they would get the results in time. Ultrasound they received within an hour, the blood work was received when they closed. At the end of the day it was all accomplished and I didn't have to kill anyone. The on call nurse called me Friday to let me know the offices were closed BUT she would call me Saturday if all were a go.
 
Then came Saturday and I think I willed the dang phone to ring, and heard those beautiful words. Do you have your meds? Yes then you begin tonight and I will outline what to do in your patient portal.
Hallelujah it has begun.

Tonight will be Stim Day 3.
For the sake of documenting this is what I am taking
  • 300 iu Gonal F ( Pen)
  • 150 iu Menopur
  • Zpac
  • Prednisone
So far I am feeling slightly bloated, pressure sensation and well also gassy. I have been loading up on water and coconut water in an effort to keep the weight gain from meds at a minimum.

My first monitor check will be on Wednesday 4/19th and the second will be 4/21. I will try to stay updated to see if I am doing anything different than I did before.

I mentioned to hubby that I think I want to do a freeze all and then transfer the following month, he asked why and really my only thought process is, my first and only pregnancy came from a FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) so why not?  I am hoping that I stim for no more than 10 days but looking at tickets right now yikes for last minute travel but hey....it's worth it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...