Prime

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Two & Sassy

Hi Everyone,

My daughter had her 2nd birthday on 1/30, send help & for the love of God please send WINE.

All of a sudden she has a personality, is learning to be independent, and is experiencing mood swings. It changes with the wind, she has a bad day if I cut the banana but if her Dad does it then no worries. I cannot wait for my mom/friend get away in 2 weeks. Wine, Sushi, sleep & catching up with the girls.
I absolutely expect to totally miss her the whole time and will probably want to spend most of the time sleeping.

This post will actually be a bunch of memes because they can best describe how I am feeling.
Perhaps I will come back and give a better well written version but for now, enjoy.
Raising toddlers is basically just trying to reason with a small drunk version of yourself.

Two leopards on top of eachother. Toddler meme.Bruno Mars toddler meme

My favorite...... NOT
Man holding present behind his back for a woman. Toddler meme. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...