Prime

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Life Update & a 22 Month Old

Image result for Mom life meme

Hello World,

It's been 2 months since my last update so lets just get right into it.

I still have not opened my Etsy store and have been dragging my feet. To be completely honest life is kicking my butt. It is hard to work full time, be a mother, wife and still try to spend time trying to hone my craft into a business. My hat is off to the mothers before me that have succeeded. My health and eating habits have gone to the toilet and my waistline is the highest it has been for years... **Sigh**

On the bright side, for 2 weeks now I have been working out at least 3-4 days a week. I do them right after work as soon as I get home and get my daughter settled with snacks.

I change, turn on Youtube to Popsugar and do the 15 minutes work out, while eating have gotten much better, it has been a struggle.
Image result for popsugar workout

After Thanksgiving my aim is to try Keto ( again) and stick to it for 30 days. I know I can do this.

Baby Update
My sweet girl will be 22 months old in 11 days and she is quite the handful.
She is learning, exploring and understanding herself more.

Mommy probably spoiled her a little so I have a tougher time with the tantrums than Dad. I know, I know
As we are nearing the two year mark ever so quickly, but sometimes I feel like I already have a two year old. We are starting to have mini conversations which makes her seem so grown up. .

Favorite Foods:   Chicken & Veggie Sticks no not the real sticks the chip ( don't judge).  Other favorites include beans& rice, anything from someone else other than mom. Yes this is a thing. I can make her soup and she will not have it but if the babysitter makes her lentil soup, I get pictures of her happily having it. It breaks my heart, I mean am I a bad cook? 

New Words/ Phrases:  "Stop" or "Sit Down"  She is quite the talker and we absolutely love her little chatter.

Sleep: I put her in our bed and haven't taken her out. Her pack and play is still next to our bed, it has been a few months...I know I created a monster but I love her next to me. Daddy is getting mad so we will be transitioning her back to her bed probably sooner than later.  The other bad thing is she has to have us with her to fall asleep, this I hope will change.

Potty Training:  We just kind of started, honestly I am not looking forward to this so I am hoping for help from the babysitter.


My girl is really starting to assert herself & what he wants!  She is definitely stubborn.  Stubborn, but sweet.  Oh so sweet!  She loves being around people and especially other kids.  Watching her grow up is just the greatest joy, and I think to myself..................................... I really want another one.


That's another story for another day.

1 comment:

  1. If you're not paying proper attention to your kid's diaper, you are ignoring a time bomb of the unbearable odor that can burst into your room. So, get the best trash can for baby diapers and ensure a secured place for the diapers. It's also a part of being a great mother.

    ReplyDelete

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...