Prime

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Medication Quote, Baseline & Coincidence

Related image
 
The Gonal F, Cetrotide, Menopur and Edometrin were quoted at  $5500 from Freedom. I think my husband swooned ( I had the phone on speaker). Holy crap...that is super duper high considering that was not all the meds listed. I gave them my insurance information praying that some are covered, dare I pray that all of them are covered?  Wishful thinking but I am hopeful for the relief, what are the chances IVF is not covered but the meds are.....slim I tell ya ..really slim.
 
So far I have an offer for donated Estrace from a successful cycle and possibly Gonal-F as well 1 unused pen with 75IU. Also I will order elsewhere if and when necessary which will be in a week or more. I am just waiting to hear back about the HSG and Saline Sonogram to make sure I have the all clear & medication list. My plan is to cycle in March BUT April will do if necessary. I am not rushing to have any regrets or make myself crazy. Another major thing is in an effort to fund the meds I will have to do 1 cycle at a time as opposed to the 2 cycle deal at a time. I will think about this some more before I make the final decision since in the end it would be cheaper to do them both at the same time. *Sigh* * Expletive* *Sigh*
 
On the previous post I mentioned I did baselines on Monday and didn't have much to report except no cysts....and no fluid in my abdomen  but there was more which I noticed today.
So for documentation purposed
Left Ovary 8 to 9 Follies
Right Ovary 10+ Follies
E2 -  31
P4-  .32
LH-  4.9
FSH-  6.9
Lining 10.7 
 
Image result for baseline ivf meme
 
 
Coincidence- look where I noted that I went to watch the injection videos here
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your journey. Hoping 2017 will bring good things! I'm also in the infertility club, been trying over three years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thank you so much for the support and I hope it brings you success as well, this journey is so tough. I look forward to hearing your journey so I will follow you, hope you do the same.
      Lots of Luck

      Delete

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...