Prime

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

CD 47 & counting

Image result for IVF ovary meme
 
So it's CD 47 and stupid Aunt Flo is being a total B$#@h.
Of all the times to start acting up it is when I am actually anxious to get this IVF cycle going.
I notified the clinic and they will be sending me orders to get blood work done and an ultrasound.
We shall see what the bloody heck is going on.
 
Also the clinic was so kind as to send me the Compassionate Care Details ( I already planned to apply) to try to get approved. I have my fingers crossed that I will get approved at least 50% but if not then I am going to order abroad which I mentioned before. Every bit helps and I am trying to keep an eye on the cost as much as I can.
 
GRRRRR but on a few positive notes...😍

Image result for Love the new acupunturist
I did find a new acupuncturist and she was amazing.
I  LOVE her and she has more experience with IVF patients.
She even mentioned that I should try Myo-Inositol.
I have been just about faithfully taking all supplements Vitamin D, Prenatals, Vitamin C, Ubiquinol & Iron.

This is the link to the info I found on MyoInositol
http://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2013-08/myo-inositol-polycystic-ovarian-syndrome




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...