Prime

Monday, January 13, 2014

Quick Update

I haven't been on here in a while , not sure if anyone is even reading or following and I wouldn't blame you, its been 2 months.

Anyway wondering about our last cycle? It FAILED...I was no I AM incredibly still broken up about it. Currently everything is up in the air as far as the next step for us. I am not sure how I feel or if I want to deal with this again. I will be coming on here to add more later, talk about the WTF appointment (rolling my eyes) and to respond to a comment that I received. My emotions are still raw but I will be back on soon.

Happy New Year and baby dust for everyone still in the trenches.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this! My first IVF failed as well and we are about to start our second attempt. I've been checking back for an update and was hoping for good news but we will both keep moving on and staying positive. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So late with my response but thank you so much for your support.

      Delete

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...