Prime

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Really?

**Warning-A little Ranting**

Today I decided to do the follow up since CLEARLY I was not going to hear from the clinic about the procedure planned for 7/2/13 and the antibiotics I was not prescribed and the paperwork I was not given.


THANKFULLY I have done the Hysteroscopy procedure before and know that I am supposed to be on antobiotics prior to the procedure  (roll eyes) lets see when the nurse will call me back or call in the prescription....I know one thing...no way are they going to do this and not prescribe those pills, no thanks on getting an infection. However the icing on the cake is the office billing clerk telling me that I need to call the insurance company because they sent in a pre-authorization for the procedure and still haven't heard back...well I did get a little snippy I admit it, I mean it was only a week ago since you were supposed to do this and next tuesday is the day, exactly WHEN were you going to tell me this information, just great...just freaking great. I will probably call the insurance company but not this second...perhaps later this is too ridiculous for words....thank goodness I am my own advocate.

MY ADVICE -to everyone going through IVF, research, research some more, ask questions ( which I do) double and triple check and find at least one competent person at your clinic to speak to, have an occassional glass of wine when it gets crazy and of course EXHALE :-)....I have my go to person at the clinic but sadly she is on vacation and will return the day of my planned surgery, I cannot wait....it is such a pleasure to deal with her and she is great at following up. :-) But not going to dwell so much on this craziness, I know I have to be a step forward and be on my toes at ALL times....

Totally Un-Related But FUN
 It's summer and I am so into bright colored lipsticks, sadly I look like a clown wearing them boo :-(.....it doesn't mean that I don't like to see them on others and secretly wish I could wear it...I wonder if I am the only one with the bright lipstick fetish... LOL :-) My new fave MAC's Candy Yum Yum...I will have to give it away to my sister, it does nothing for me...
*Side Note-this lippie am sure have been out forever and it is me that is late in noticing, perhaps because I am not a lipstick person....yeah I am weird...but the bright colored ones are just so cute* LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...