Prime

Friday, April 5, 2019

Slow Down Time

Image result for Mom needs pampering 

Complainy and Whiny Post

We are in April and I have yet to be pampered and so much has happened.

Let's see....her Dad traveled with his friend and came home with the FLU. I am was so angy. 
Ok I know it was not his fault he got sick BUT he is also not vigilant so I feel he could have prevented it.

Yeah....yeah I know it sounds crazy but...alright am just stressed and tired and trying to get life back to normal.

It has been almost 3 weeks since he has been mostly quarantined to one side of the house & have not so much as picked up his daughter. He is still recovering but technically he was fine after 5 or so days. He is still coughing and mama is taking NO chances.

The person that suffered ( besides him) has been me. I have baby all the time...unless I am at work. Honestly once he is better which I think he is milking at this point, I might go away for a night to sleep but let's be honest I would miss my little honey bun.


I feel drained, run down, even able to concentrate, & I need a little break from the crazy train of life. 

On another note.
My daughter is 14 mouths teething and sleep through the nights mostly, she is such a treat and I am so blessed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...