Prime

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Spring Is that you?

Image result for spring 2019 trends

Spring is in the air ( well not really) I am a Floridian so really it is spring/summer mostly all year round. I must admit that I LOVE it when we get cold fronts and have 60 degree weather to combat the humidity. As a matter of fact one should be here soon..WOOT WOOT!!

So.... let's see, nothing is truly new. Life has been rather mundane and albeit even somewhat boring so I have a few things I plan for 2019 to spruce things up.

In March I plan to cut my hair and get a mini makeover....I am so nervous but it is time to refresh my look. Not sure what direction I am going but I know it will have to be short since I had post partum hair loss ( or I think I did ). Mama needs a little pampering. Hoping to do it for $200 or less which is ambitious.

I think it is time for me to make a career move, this company I work for is great but the pay sucks plus with the added expense of a child it is just  not feasible, there is no point to work at this point except to not burden my husband with all the bills which I wont.

Next up on the agenda is to start crafting..depending on how it goes I will expand on this blog to make it better and share/sell items. Crafting has been a fun hobby for me but over the years I have lost my mojo so to speak. I did lots for my wedding and recently for my daughters party. It is more of an outlet but I think I will eventually turn it into a business. We shall see.

The current priority has been to de-clutter, this has been a headache. I am realizing that I tie my emotions to things & I am slowing letting them all go.

I just purchased this beauty all the and while Hubby has been reminding me that we need to be very careful with spending. 
Silhouette SILHOUETTE-CAMEO-3-4T Wireless Cutting Machine - AutoBlade - Dual Carriage - Studio Software


If you want to know more about the Silhouette Cameo 3 there are tons of information on Google and Youtube. 

For now I need to unbox and get to know my new toy....stay tuned for projects to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...