Prime

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

9 Months Already


9-month old baby milestones and development
 
My daughter turned 9 months on 10/30th. She is officially  the same age out as she was that I carried her. Her last appointment was on 10/24th. Me and her dad do not celebrate Halloween so she won't dress up.
  • Weight: 19 pounds, 8 ounces
  • Height: 29 1/2 inches (85th percentile)
I am concerned about her weight, It has been so difficult with getting her to eat solid foods.  The doctor said that as babies learn to move on their own, and work so hard at it, they burn more calories, and their weight gain can slow down. Despite that I am not comfortable with her weight so I upped her cereal intake at night and have been trying to add bananas. I would prefer her to gain as much as she can especially through the flu season.

She is so "talkative"., I mean when she wakes at 5:00 a, she is chatting away. She has been saying "mama", "dada" and is making lots of other sounds.  She also squeals and screams.  She is a happy baby!  She loves attention and will give smiles so freely.  She loves it when people talk to her. 

My girl  is full of energy!!!  She is getting around on the bed with her own critical thinking and throwing herself at items out of reach mainly the remote.  She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks, but goes back down.  She can stand with assistance but no steps...

At the moment mommy is starting the beginning phases of her 1st Birthday Party Planning....Can you believe it? Wow.

While we do not celebrate Halloween and she will not dress up, here are a few dressed babies I thought were too cute not to post. I got the images from Carter & Macys. I have no rights to them and I am just reposting with links.

Little Lion Halloween CostumeCarters Website
Image result for 2018 Baby Costumes

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...