Prime

Monday, October 15, 2018

8 Months & Counting

8 Months Old & counting

My little darling turned 8 months on 9/30/2018 and I have been forgetting to take the pics of her  milestones. :-) Much like I did when I was pregnant and did not do the weekly pics. 

So much as been happening like we went on our first trip together and it was well kind of a success.

It is entirely too long since I sat down long enough to focus on a blog post. I'm sure my absence hasn't ruined anyone's day, but, since I view this blog as a scrapbook of sorts, I'd like to avoid too may gaps.

Baby
She has a hot and cold relationship with wanting to crawl, it is basically a get on her knees rock and decide against it type of thing. You want to know the odd thing? She loves to pull herself up, on me or in the pack n play. I am not sure she will crawl, perhaps it may be pull up to walk and no crawl but we shall see. She babbles, talks, yells, watch her nursery on TV. Yes I said watch the television. She has limited time at home and it is is all geared towards baby learning. I will gladly refute any comment that says otherwise. Her baby cousin is 5 and watched baby can read for hours....he is not only highly intelligent he is considered "gifted" & is doing exceptionally well in school. At 3 years old he could recite bible verses, readings etc, and makes nothing but high scores in school.  While I agree that not too much screen time, the time spent on screen should be educational which it mostly is in our household. I remember when I visited and he was maybe 9 months in the crib watching the series and I wondered if he was actually learning and time proved yes he was.



Image result for baby can read

At the end of the day we as parents have to do what's best for our children.

She is drooling, but she has been drooling for months and I see nothing going on in there.
As for food, she is definitely interested and tries to grab food, she is tasting things here and there but it is my aim to get her to eat more.

Right now I am considering ideas for her 1st birthday party. On one hand I am all ready to do it but on the other I might keep it simple and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...