Prime

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Current Highs

CD 12 and my Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor started the day with a beautiful high.
Image result for TTC LH surge

My Chinese herbs are here... finally and so I am starting the day drinking this absolutely pungent cocktail hoping it is clearing my tubes and doing the things it needs to. My serra will be here by Friday the 13th( I am not superstitious) which will be 3 weeks since I last had a pill. I hate that I took so long to order and hated that I wasted a week waiting from that other company. As soon as I get them I am going hard 6-8 per day for the first week & then back down to my 4 there after.

On another note-  I am on a 21 day prayer point to the Lord for my breakthrough. Truth be told I have not been praying as hard as I use to for our child/children. I suppose part of it is due to me resting in his promise and the other part.......well am not so sure. I still have hope &  faith but the heart grows weary. Our  gift will come from God no matter what I do and I believe his word.
Image result for TTC encouraging prayers
Image result for TTC encouraging prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...