Prime

Monday, November 9, 2015

CD 10 Happenings & Rant

CD 10, I am showing low on my fertility monitor and took my last Soy Isoflavone for this cycle last night CD 9 Woo-Hoo. For this cycle I did 200 mg from CD 4-8 but last night I only took 160 mg, because quite frankly I was too lazy to go cut the pill ( they are 40 mg) & I would not chance taking 220 mg. I am still taking the evening primrose oil & my prenatal vitamins faithfully now. Also I take my wheat-grass shot in the mornings & I also have a glass of Pom juice daily.
My Rant- Why can't people ship things when they say they will? I have been out of Serra for 3 weeks now & ordered my replacement  a week ago from eBay.... and can you guess why I am mad? Well the seller still has not shipped my item now 6 days later after paying. I.AM.PISSED. If they don't ship out today I will order from Amazon for 2 day shipping which I should have done in the first place, but hindsight is freaking 20/20. My Chinese herbs that I also ordered from eBay this time are also delayed ( rolls eyes)....so I am not happy about that either. I was provided a tracking that has the package sitting in California since 11/4th.......(insert expletive)..*sigh* Lord grant me the serenity.
Moving right along- I will continue with my vitamins as well as the castor oil until the rest of my supplements get here. I know the best thing I can do to prepare for pregnancy is to start eating a very clean diet, continue to drink lots of  water, & to get some form of exercise daily. For the last week or so I have been back to watching what I am eating & slowly getting back in the swing of things with exercise. I don't drink coffee so this isn't an issue for me, but for a pick me up at work, I do drink green tea with caffeine. I know, I know caffeine is bad for egg quality am working on this.
I am so proud of myself so far though and am down 5 pounds. Then I come in and someone brought donuts in the office....bastards. One donut won't hurt will it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...