Prime

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Rambling

There are days that I struggle an identity crisis.

The transitioning from "infertile woman" to "mother-to-be" & now "New Mom" is still all too real and new for me. When I was in the hospital and the nurse referred to me as "MOM" I was completely blank and didn't realize she was speaking to me.

Looking back at the process & that It actually happened. The cycle was successful, and I was pregnant for 39 weeks. HOLY WOW !! ( the exclamations are warranted here)

Me, yes me, I have a child. I am not sure I fit into the world of the "infertile" anymore,  but I certainly do  not  fit into the world of people who conceive easily. I feel guilty especially when I go on into the Facebook groups and still see people waiting, I want them to experience the joy I am now.  Literally hundreds of women are going this daily, why is this such a norm in this era.

Lately I have been chubbing up like crazy. I know that it is absolutely ridiculous to gain weight especially since I am flirting with my 40's. It's time to do better. Starting 6/4 I am not only going to change my eating habits I plan to work out twice per day. I have to start incredibly slow because I have lost not just motivation but all muscle tone....it's time to get me back....

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...