Prime

Monday, November 20, 2017

I failed........

Well just as the title states I failed the dang glucose test.
I took the test on 11/13th @ exactly 28 weeks and found out I failed on 11/15th.

I am not sure about the specifics but I see the MFM doctor tomorrow and see the nutritionist the very next day ugghhh. The irony is I bought a Gestational Diabetes book for a $1.00 some weeks back so I guess I subconsciously knew this was coming.  The nurse called and told me that I needed to cut out all sugars. I am ball of  worry, guilt, & sadness but from this I guess on the plus side it is a good incentive to eat healthier & try to get more physical activity during my pregnancy or the rest of it for that matter.

My baby shower was this past Saturday & I have mixed feelings about it. It was chaotic, crazy, late and everything that could go wrong did like a wedding but at the same time it was beautiful and I finally had a chance to have a shower. I will add photos once they are sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...