Prime

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Plan Is Underway

Image result for Dory Hello Meme

It has been quite the while, can't believe we are already nearing the end of October, wow time flies especially when your biological clock is ticking and your arms are empty and you are now 37 so a whole 12 years of dealing with infertility.....**Sigh**


On the bright side, we have a plan, not just a plan but funding for that plan...well 85% of it. THANK.YOU.GOD.
Image result for jumping for Joy meme

Hubby has been secretly saving for months and then hands me cash yesterday stating "here hopefully this is enough for perhaps 1 cycle, I tried my hardest and will try to add more in December" 
O.K. Back Up! What ? Holy Shit I almost passed out from the shock and joy. It dawned on me he was going to purchase a new car this year


Well it is enough for a full cycle at  CNY, New York, actually closer to 2 WITHOUT meds.
He knows I am resourceful and will find away to get the other 15% but I have to say my heart skipped several beats at him for being so sneaky and doing this alone but for making this sacrifice. He is always so selfless but for IVF he hasn't been all the way on board, I think like me we wanted, prayed & still hoping for a natural miracle. IVF has no guarantees but it is a step.

Am off to make consult appointments and have already made up my mind to cycle in January/February next year. 
Next step get the CCRM cocktail list and start preparing my body.



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...