Prime

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 3 Update
5/28/2013

So first thing in the morning....ok around noon :-) I faxed what little medical info I had to my local RE and they in turn faxed me a blood request to redo all testing. I requested all previous info from New Hope but that will take 10 days....just great. Anyway next week I have to do a Saline Sonogram for the RE to see if my uterus is fine.  Sadly my insurance ends at the end of this month so I was happy to do it but nervous it cannot be done...we shall see

Blood work-I was so excited..NOT.. I wasn't, I was mad, angry I am here again, angry that 2 years ago this very time I was gearing up to go to NYC to sign papers and get on a mini-ivf journey.........I held back tears, filling 10-12 vials of blood is cruel.....eff u infertility. But I am back on the journey....isn`t that what this is all about? My veins were shot for months after that cycle, my DH was worried and hated seeing me in pain, but here I am again, back on the road, this one with more needles than the one before. Our need is so great,we desperately want a family..he would allow up to 3 to be transferred if we have the chance....actually i told him no....as much as we want this 2 is standard and the max that we should transfer back.

Positively Speaking

Anyway I am blessed once more with Free Ivf which is surreal. We do not live in a mandated state so it isnt offered but we get one more shot at this, and we are one step closer so I will be glad, rejoice and remain positive.I asked for a breakthough for 2013, I just pray this is it.

On another note-I am trying to loose the extra 20 pounds gained grrrr, started ligthly excercising daily, taking prenatals,and now royal jelly. I didnt do anything crazy before but Iiked what I read about its effect, will stop if it makes the cycle crazy....we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...